Friday, January 16, 2009

Chloe's new friend...

We recently started sharing Chloe's wonderful nanny, Mary, with a family we met through my Mommy&Me group. Initially we were curious to see if 1) Mary would be comfortable caring for two babies at once, and 2) whether Chloe would be comfortable interacting and sharing Mary's attention with another baby. Well, after more than a few weeks now we have determined that the arrangement is working out beautifully. Chloe loves her new friend, Ana, and they are busy little bees playing throughout the day. Chloe gets so excited in the mornings when Ana arrives and Mary says they frequently bond at the window.


Since I started back to work in November and am now working 20 hours a week (T/W/TH), I have been so thankful that we were able to find such a wonderful fit with Mary, and now with Ana. It makes all the difference knowing that Chloe is happy and safe while Evan and I are away at work. Going back to work on a part-time basis has been wonderful and I definitely feel like I have gotten some balance back in my life.


Here are some pictures that Evan took while he was home for lunch one day...


1 comment:

Terry-Lynn said...

These are such delightful pictures. We're happy that Chloe enjoys playing with Ana too.