Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I PASSED!!!

I passed the first of four sections of the CPA exam. I just received my score in the mail today for the test I took back in mid July. Not only did I pass... I killed it with a 95%. I am ecstatic! It is such a relief to know that all of the time I've been sacrificing and hard work I have been putting in are actually paying off (not to mention the $$$ we've been spending on babysitting during study time). I took the second of four sections this past Wednesday, but I won't find out if I passed that exam for another 5 weeks. I feel pretty good, but keep those fingers crossed!!!

Hopefully I will be finished with all four sections in late November. This was just the boost of confidence that I needed, and at just the right time. CPA, here I come!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow! Congrats on passing! A 95 is awesome!